Guild

The NW Community Foundation Guild was first established as a auxiliary for the local hospital in December 1947 as support for the hospital. The NW Community Foundation is comprised of men and women. Their many talents and hours of volunteering allow for the Guild to help support scholarships for students entering the field of health care.

Scroll to Top